Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to IntimateApparelSolutions.com!

Lifestyle

Another Satisfied Customer Story

I purchased a Discreet Chic Accessory Case for my granddaughter Amber about 6 months ago and waited for the moment to come. Well It did and I was prepared to give her the case. She loved it and carried it with her everywhere for the time she needed to carry her pads.It was A great Granddaughter and Grandmother experience. Thanks to Suzanne and meeting her.

Ann Mickel
Tampa, Florida
Another Satisfied Customer Story

My twelve year old daughter received her first period last summer. I immediately gave her a fem-tote to carry her sanitary napkins and hygiene products. I realize that this is a difficult time for a young lady, but handing her a beautiful bag to house all of her feminine needs made this a wonderful experience for my daughter and me.

However, a couple of days later, I was tickled to see that she had stuffed her fem-tote with 20 maxi-pads…. it resembled a Thanksgiving Day Turkey! We both broke out in laughter when I explained to her that she could replenish her supply of feminine hygiene needs on a daily basis.

Thank you Suzanne for helping my daughter cope with the trials of becoming a woman, and for bringing joy into our home. We will both be faithful users of the fem-totes for many decades to come.

Caroline
Tampa, Florida
Another Satisfied Customer Story

Thanks for the purse/feminine product carrier! Very cute and trust me, actually very, very functional for the hospital ;) Very cool!

Dr. Frankie Crain
Pediatric Critical Care, Tennessee


No comments:

Post a Comment